Previous Minecraft Usernames:surfgammer86, vannosgamingfan
Timezone:gmt+1 belgium 
Discord name and tag:Surfgamer86#1325

Do you have access to a working microphone?yes 

Do you have the ability to record Minecraft videos?yes 

How much time can you contribute to being a staff member?everyday 4-6 hours 

Have you ever been banned or punished on our server?no ihave not 

How long have you been a member of Legend Realms?i just started 

Do you have any previous staff experience? If so please explain:I have been staff on these servers. I was a sr.admin on a server called monlightfactions what I did there was recruiting and training new staff and moderating our survival server, on my first time being a staff member was on a server named catlands I was a co-owner and I dealt with chat kitpvp, survival and training new staff had about 15-25 players at peak hours after that, I had my own server I made it with 3 of my IRL friends I was the owner and did the plugins recruited staff and dealt with players who were breaking the rules we an average of 35 players with our peak at 60 then I was mod on a few small servers all I did there was punish hackers and moderate chat those servers had an average of 10 players catlands: 6 months my server: 1 year most of the small server a few short months and moonlight ; 3 months

Why do you want to become a staff member? because i love helping out communities, i'm very social and will try to do my best to make all players and staff members happy and content. i want to improve my skills as a staff member.

Why do you believe we should choose you over the other applicants? i'm also bilingual i speak : Dutch, English and Urdu and im also good to talking down angery players im good with players of all types and ages.

SCENARIO: You are dealing with players constantly messaging you with questions, you can barely keep up with chat. You are getting messaged by 2 players asking you to get a moderator because there is a hacker. A few seconds later someone is on Discord telling you there is a member blasting loud music in a voice channel. What do you do?first off i mute the member that's blasting music in that players ear then i go on minecraft to check out the hacker and tell tho player as quistions to wait when im finished with that i answer that players questions.

SCENARIO: You punished a player for breaking the rules, later to find out this player was innocent and you falsely punished that player. You have 3 members on the server spamming you to un-punish this player telling you that you falsely punished the player. What do you do?If i'm sure that that player is innocent i tell a higher up and uban them and say sorry and depending on how long they were banned give him/her a compensation.

Anything else you'd like to share with us?

no thanks !
Edited by surfgamer86

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.